***
This kid got his first haircut
From rag-a-muffin...
...to stud-muffin
***
I had a birthday!
Grandma Thompson was visiting and she took us out for a delicious birthday lunch at Applebee's.
While Grandma was here, she....
Read stories to the kids
Helped Ellie put together a puzzle
Played Legos with Hunter
Celebrated Hunter's first birthday with us.
We had such a great time with her visiting us! It meant a lot to us that she took the time and effort to travel from Canada to spend a few days with our family here in Kansas. Can't wait for your next trip out, Grandma! Remember, there is still more to do together :)
***
I had a weekend training event in San Diego mid-January. While I was doing this:
* sitting poolside waiting for a meeting to start
* posing on the hotel balcony with my super cute roommate Monica
* on a dinner cruise
* and spending my free morning with my college roomie and bff, Kari (love this girl! I texted her the day I flew to San Diego and she managed to make time to play with me the next morning. Friends for life!)
Steve had the kids by himself for three days.
He took them to church...
took them on a walk...
played with them in the backyard...
and kept them well and safe. It was a fun weekend for both of us :)
And those were the highlights of our January.





1 comment:
Happy birthday, friend! I adore you. I also adore your blog header. That family picture is so beautiful.
Post a Comment