December 4, 2009
So happy. So in love. So excited for the future together.
December 4, 2010
Loving our first year together. Loving being pregnant with Ellie. Loving companionship and fun.
Much happiness seeing each other as new parents. Much happiness in our evolving relationship. Much happiness being a family.
I think I speak for both of us when I say this. We are so happy and so grateful we found each other. It was worth the wait to marry my best friend. Getting married and starting a family with Steve was the best decision I've ever made. I'm so lucky he chose me :)
Our marriage made us a family. But Ellie is the icing on the cake. She made us a family in another way. She makes us laugh. She makes us think. We are learning things we never learned without her in our lives. She gives our relationship and our life more meaning. Ours is a happy life :)




4 comments:
Oh my crud, she is SO CUTE! I am so glad you guys found each other too!
Yay for marriage and babies :) I love Ellie's Christmas pjs too! Maybe you should update my blog
Could you and Ellie come up for a couple of days?! I need an Ellie fix!
A well-deserved happy life! I still remember how HAPPY Steve looked on your wedding day. I seriously don't remember a seeing a groom that happy on his wedding day- that's gotta make for happily ever after!
Post a Comment