Saturday, January 15, 2011

Team Pink!

Yesterday was our ultrasound...we're having a girl! The technician said our baby really wanted us to know she's a girl :) So there is no doubt!

And this picture is for my family. For Christmas, we each got a gift card to Build-A-Bear. Steve and I had a really hard time trying to build ours as we didn't know what our baby was yet. So, we saved the card and decided to go after our ultrasound. Here's our bunny - her names is Twinkles :)
(Her pink ears are sparkly - so fun!)


It was fun celebrating our news with Rachael and Dan, who just happened to be in town for the day! We went out to dinner, went to Build-A-Bear, and spent the rest of the evening playing games together.

We're excited for our baby girl in a few months!

7 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

HOW FUN! A baby is amazing and how fun to have your first as a girl. She will be a wonderful babysitter! I am so excited for you both.

Stephanie C. said...

How exciting! Little girls are so cute!

Jaime Lynne said...

Congratulations, you two! She is one lucky little girl to have parents like you and Steve.

Janeal said...

I totally called it!!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Girl Thompson...she is one lucky ducky!

Rachael said...

yipee!!! Need I say more?

Joni Wiedrich said...

What a cute bunny for what is sure to be a cute little girl! We are all so excited for you and can't wait to meet her!

Emily said...

How cute!! I am so excited for both of ya'll! I love reading Ya'lls blog. Hopefully I will get to meet you sometime soon Sara, you seem like a really nice person:) Maybe I'll meet you at the reunion?? Keep writing!=D