This is me.
For those interested in the pregnancy-stats, here you go. I'm almost 20 weeks along. Do you know what that means?? We find out this week what our little Baby Bumpkins is :) We can't wait! In fact, it's been interesting trying to figure out what we think we're having. Each person we talk to has a different theory about what we're having and why. If you want to vote, take a look at the blog and vote for what you think we're having!
Our due date is June 1. So far, everything looks great! I've been awfully sick with nausea until about a week ago. That's not entirely accurate. It was pretty bad from week 6 on. I was put on an anti-nausea medication that helped curb the nausea. It didn't stop me from getting sick, though. Shortly after Thanksgiving, it started to ease up a bit to where I didn't need the medication as regularly. We're keeping our fingers crossed as it's been almost a WEEK since I've been sick! I think I'm getting back some of my energy too. Hopefully it's all downhill from here...
And in other fun news, today is my birthday. I want to give a shout-out to my amazing and wonderful husband.
This is Steve
Because I'm tired and have to go to bed early every night, Steve has extra time to spend however he chooses at night. We spent the holidays traveling and our motivation to clean the house or put away Christmas decorations was non-existent. As part of my birthday present, Steve stayed up and cleaned our entire house last night! I kid you not, it looked like a tornado had ripped through here. And he took care of it all by himself. I was shocked and extremely excited to walk out of the bedroom this morning to a clean house. Ahhhhh...best birthday present ever :)
So far, I like 2011. Now to enjoy today and get on with starting up with New Year's goals...


6 comments:
Totally Girl! just cause you feel so sick ;)
Congratulations Sara!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You are going to be such a fun mom!
Happy Birthday and way to go Thompson! Now that I know you can clean, I may have to put you to work when you visit :) I think girl...
I say girl, for no reason at all except they are so much fun to dress up. You look great Sara and Happy Birthday!
Congratulations with the pregnancy! It is nice to hear that you aren't getting sick as often.
Can't wait to hear what you are having. I vote girl!
Post a Comment