The past month has been busy with work and life. Here's a random smattering of some recent happenings...
Steve makes breakfast most mornings - scrambled eggs, omelets, and breakfast burritos are a few of our favorites! He makes sure we eat well with our eggs and fruit.
The weekend after my birthday, we continued to use our free birthday coupons for some delicious Coldstone!
Two month anniversary...
Steve surprised me with dinner of salmon, asparagus, and pasta! A bottle of Martinelli's was chilled and poured...and he made homemade pazookies for dessert :)
Valentine's Day
Steve made it the perfect first Valentine's Day together. I came home from work and found the house scattered with rose petals and chocolates :) Talk about fun! He had gone to a lot of work to make me something very special that let me know just how much I mean to him. I was also thrilled to find a love letter from my sweetheart. We enjoyed a reason to spend the weekend celebrating love :)
That's about it for now. We spend our mornings at the gym and our evenings trying to get newlywed stuff done and enjoying being together! I'm so-o-o-o lucky to have Steve as my husband - he's all I've ever wanted and more!






3 comments:
Glad to hear that things are going great! It sounds like we trained Thompson well :)
That sounds like a fun evening! You guy make such a cute couple. :)
So many beautiful flowers! Looks like a fun month!
Post a Comment