Remember when the song "Hey There Delilah" was new and exciting and played...all the time? I loved it at first - then it was over-played and I couldn't listen to it any more. Since it's glory-days are past and it's played less frequently, it's fun to listen to once in a while.
Remember "Mormon Rap"? Funny! Brings back memories of youth temple trips, ward talent shows, and the early 90s.
Remember John Bytheway songs? He's done some new stuff since my teenage years, and word on the streets is, it's just as funny and the tunes are just as catchy. I'm so glad the next generation gets to enjoy what we did :)
A friend of mine posted this funny video - it's a spoof on "Hey There Delilah" done by the perspective of a missionary in the MTC. I laughed out loud - hope you enjoy :)
3 comments:
Seriously, the first time I heard Hey there Delilah (where have I been, I know) was when we got the American Idol Karaoke for Wii. It is my favorite song. Now that was really cute, and oh so true.
I can't stand that song and this version makes it all better. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
Fun!! Glad I got to see you today!
Post a Comment