Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Praying Hands Hike

Last Saturday, some friends of mine from my hometown of Auburn, NE were in Phoenix for the weekend. I was lucky enough to be invited on a girls-only hike with Nancy and Amy Ramsey. Their men were at the golf tournament while we enjoyed the beauty of the Superstition Mountains.How the rock got it's name - clever photo, eh?

Amy and me

Our shadows :)
Amy and Nancy

We hiked to the top of Praying Hands

As you can see, the weather was gorgeous! This is why I love Arizona winters :)

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I think that I am going to move in with you so I can get away from my yucky winter. I guess I do not want your summers though so never mind. Looks like you guys have a blast!

Joni Wiedrich said...

How fun! Send that weather our way! Although, we are in the 50s today and tomorrow. YEAH!

Jaime Lynne said...

Some super fun pics here. What a great hike!! You are so photogenic.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Looks so fun! The pictures are all great!