Saturday, February 28, 2009

Go Suns!

Friday night I went to the Suns game - even though they were minus their two best players, it opened the door for other guys to prove their worth. Shaq was on F-I-R-E! He scored 45 points, including more slam-dunks than I can count. But my favorite was a guy they call LOU...Louis Amundson. He could make shots backwards...talk about cool :)

PS - There were a plethora of give-aways during the game...Subway giftcards, t-shirts, alcohol, etc. You'll be surprised to hear we won nada. I know! And I'm usually so lucky...


PPS - The Suns played the Toronto Raptors. Did I mention going to the game with a Canadian? Don't worry, we cheered for the Suns :) They won.

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

OK, that is two posts in a row with the same guy, yes I am nosy, dying to hear about him. :)

Joni Wiedrich said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Did I know Steve is from Canada? Oh, and are you coming home for spring break? You totally should bring a friend and drive home for a week! Maggie can't wait until May to see her "best friend"!