August in pictures:
Ellie and Daddy scouting out some new fishing spots
I've been going through our family videos and watching the ones of Ellie as a baby. Then I look at these pictures and I'm shocked at how much my baby girl has grown! How is it possible for her to be such a little girl and so much more grown up at the same time?!? Slow down!
One-on-one trips to Hy-Vee with Daddy
Hunter loves to help Dallas say his morning prayers. Awwww...what a helper big brother.
Hunter and Daddy "took a drive" and walked around a lake.
Playing games - Hunter very diligently follows the rule to pull a chip without looking :)
Little Miss poser, headed to a birthday party
Baby jailbird
Me and my three boys
Ellie loves to snuggle up next to Spencer and read.
Reading in the pillow nest
Sleeping boys
Three little boys having tummy time together
My four cuties
Scarecrow craft at the library
Hunter has changed his tune in the past seven weeks that Spencer has been part of our family. The other day he said, "I really like having Spencer in our family. I'm glad he's part of our family!"
I caught his first little grin on camera! It gives him such a different look!
While fishing with Daddy, Hunter caught his first fish!
At gymnastics
Spencer and Mama selfie
And to end, a Hunter funny:
Hunter was asked to get dressed for church. He came out wearing only undies. When I asked him why he wasn't wearing any clothes, his response was, "I'm a Lamanite! I want to be a Lamanite and they didn't wear any clothes!" (We had just read about how the Nephites wore armor and the Lamanites wore a loin cloth. Ha ha! I guess he understood the message...)










1 comment:
Hahaha! A Lamanite!
Love your cute family!
Post a Comment