Friday, October 10, 2014

It's a Boy!

Dallas Mark Thompson
September 30, 2014 at 3:22 PM
9 lbs. 9 oz; 20 1/4 in. long

 Our traditional "here we go!" faces

 Proud parents

 Proud big sister

Loving the snuggle-time with my baby boy

 Daddy and Dallas

 Our new family of five

Siblings

Brothers (In every picture I've tried to take of the two boys, Hunter is blurry - the kid won't stand still!) :)

Visitors:
 Nana Dea

Papa Dea

Aunt Joni Wiedrich

Aunt Rachael DeAngelo

How I love my baby:
 Snoozing - awwwww....

Wide awake

Me and my babies (Ellie was so excited to get to feed Dallas)

It has been fun having a baby in the house - and let's be honest: I'm pretty excited to not be pregnant any more :) Dallas is very chill. He's a great sleeper, doesn't startle easily (or at all really), and he really puts up with the other two always poking him, squeezing him, and generally treating him like a pet.  We're so excited to have Dallas in our family!!



2 comments:

Lorie S. said...

He is just perfect. I think he already looks like his siblings! Love all the family photos! Congratulations!!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting time in life! Enjoy that baby!