As I was uploading photos the other day, I discovered pictures already on my computer that had yet to be shared; moments that were never documented, but should be. Like this little gem:

Ellie's first time fishing. She wasn't the biggest fan...but I'm sure she'll have other opportunities to fish again!
Watching Frozen...sitting on a mattress...holding Cabbage Patch Dolls that belonged to my grandparents once upon a time (we've since named them after my grandparents). I can see in this photo how much these two look alike!
Little Miss E took a nap - and she has the awesome hair to prove it!
Happy Independence Day! The weather was warm but not too humid, so the girls took a walk while the guys bought the yummies for lunch and dinner.
The kids were in awe as Daddy put our flag up.
Messy cupcakes for dessert
We did poppers and other fun "fireworks" on the deck with the kids.
Ellie had her first dentist visit! She wasn't too thrilled at the beginning. Too bad I don't have a photo of her after: four stickers, three plastic rings, a balloon, a goodie bag, and a cup of ice cream - she was in heaven! Who wouldn't love the dentist after that??
Hunter sleeping in his big bed for the first time. He's way to little to have to transition out of his crib! But he's doing remarkably well (for the first two days). Fingers crossed he keeps loving it!

No comments:
Post a Comment