Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Day at the Farm

It was a busy week and I dragged Ellie here and there and everywhere. So on Wednesday morning we did something fun for her - we visited the children's farm again! This is the third time I've gone and I've seen different parts of the farm each time. The highlights from this time around: the petting zoo and a cute photo op.

 Miss Ellie - a beautiful butterfly

 Ellie had a blast in the petting zoo! The goats roamed around, knocking into her, letting her pet them, and trying to eat out of her hand. It was pretty funny to watch. My girl isn't afraid of anything! She let the goats lick her fingers and it never bothered her when she was pushed around by them.


 And I just spared you 15 seconds of watching Ellie playing in the dirt. Here's the end of the video.

We love the farm

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Ellie isn't afraid of anything!!