Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lately

I finally uploaded our most recent batch of pictures and thought some needed to be shared :)

In the past few weeks, a few things have happened:

Ellie turned five months old. 
I think she is looking so grown-up...for a baby, that is.

***

Halloween. I confess it's not my favorite holiday. I see the creativity of friends around me and I fear I will never measure up on Halloween. I don't sew. I'm not crafty. How will my kids get costumed for Halloweens present and future?? This year I was lucky. My friend Shelly made Ellie's costume :) Thanks to her, Ellie's first Halloween was a no-brainer!
 With the pumpkin she made. Okay...let's be honest. Ellie did nothing to contribute to the making of this pumpkin. I did all the work. But it's just her size and she did like holding it.

 Baby tutu.

 With Daddy at the ward trunk or treat.

 At the Halloween carnival, there was a cake-walk for the kids. Ellie and I won a cupcake! We kept trying to get a photo of her and me with our cupcake, but she wouldn't look at the camera. This picture cracked us up because she was looking at the camera until the last second...then she cast a covetous look at the cupcake right as the camera took the picture. We laughed - it's like she knew I was going to eat the cupcake for her :)

***

Ellie loves playing with her reflection in the mirror. She especially likes attempting to french kiss the mirror. 



***
Ellie is just so cute. And she's finally learning to smile when she sees the camera :)
Go Cougars!

Cheese!

1 comment:

mel nielson said...

Look at that pumpkin... you ARE creative! LOVE the tutu- so sweet! Those last two pictures of Ellie are so so cute! What a sweetheart. And I agree- she is looking very grownup :)