Today is January 9th which is an even more special day than Elvis' birthday. It's YOUR BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a fantastic day. I want cake & ice cream....
Ha! I found your blog!! How fun! I am so glad Stephen married a blogger! Now I will know what is going on in the life of another Thompson family and feel like I know them personally! Thank you thank you thank you!!
3 comments:
Today is January 9th which is an even more special day than Elvis' birthday. It's YOUR BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a fantastic day. I want cake & ice cream....
Ha! I found your blog!! How fun! I am so glad Stephen married a blogger! Now I will know what is going on in the life of another Thompson family and feel like I know them personally! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Will you send me your e-mail address so I can get your information to pass along to the sponsor to claim your prize you won on Divine Diva Media?!
E-mail me at: jill(at)divinedivamedia(dot)com
Thanks!!
Post a Comment