Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nebraska Trip

Happy graduation to my baby brother Jake! He graduated from Auburn High School on Sunday. It gave me an excuse to visit home :)

The graduate

The parents - aren't they cute??

The fam - minus Dan (next time Dan!)

My sisters and me - Rach, me, Joni


And a quick recap of the weekend...

Saturday: Jake's graduation open house. Food, friends, and family. LOTS of family. Playing with nieces and nephew. Saturday night, my nieces Maggie and Nora were in a dance recital.

Maggie as Tinkerbell

Nora as a princess (she had a wand and her part required her to say Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo).

Me and the girls - favorite...nieces...ever!

Me and the boy - my nephew Buddy/Henry

Sunday: Church. Graduation. Trip to Iowa for a cousin's graduation open house. More family, food, and fun!

Waiting for graduation to start

Jake - graduated - doesn't he look thrilled

Monday: Shopping. Travel. Back to reality.
My reality is pretty darn terrific! I came back to people who missed me here. And my last week of work until the first of June! Don't be jealous :)

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

You and your sisters all look so much alike, it is amazing. So it sounds like you will be doing summer school?

Karebear said...

Weekend,
I can't believe Jake is old enough to graduate! That's crazy! I feel so old. By the way you look fabulous! I am so glad that I've come to visit your blog and hear your music digs. By the way there is a song on my playlist that always reminds me of our times together at BYU. It's by Tim McGraw, do you think you know which one it is? --Karen

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

You have a cute family! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!