Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Playlist

I LOVE Christmas time - the scents, the decorations, the lights, the music, the movies, the goodies, and being with family. Since some of those have to wait until December, let's talk about what I can control now :)

Actually, I really only want to focus on the music. I admit I've been listening to Christmas music on the radio for the past two weeks. Hey, in my defense, two local stations play non-stop Christmas music...can I help it if my car radio tunes in??

You may think I'll be sick of Christmas songs before the holidays start, but I beg to differ. Don't we sometimes want the pleasure of holiday music listening for more than just December? It makes more sense to me to listen a bit early than to listen past the season. So, I have a new playlist.

Many of the Christmas tunes I've chosen are classics. Some are personal favorites. I may choose to add or delete occasionally throughout the holiday season. If you have a favorite, let me know and I just might add your request to my playlist :)

No comments: