Monday, October 24, 2016

Hilarious Hunter


Hunter is a funny kid! He has funny facial expressions and an all around witty personality. 


I've been accumulating funny things he says. Here are a few.

"I put my booger in a camouflaged place so no one can find it!"

Me: "why are your shorts and undies on the bathroom floor?" H: "Ellie's towel fell in the toilet and when I pulled it out, I got wet. Don't worry though. I hung up her towel and it will soon be dry!"

Ellie was sent in to wipe Hunter's bum while I nursed. Her bracelet fell into the toilet. During her fit, Hunter said "don't worry! I got it!"

When given mac and cheese for lunch: hunter: I only want the mac, not the ham (because exactly one time ever I tried putting ham in the mac and cheese for protein...)

Can't wait to hear what comes out of his mouth next!

No comments: