Best buds with Papa
Dallas' first time swimming - he loved it! Or at least, he tolerated it, wearing his indifferent expression most of the time.
The whole Dea Family
First day of primary! We have a Sunbeam.
Dinner and birthday brownies
Happy 2nd Birthday Hunter!!
A train birthday
I loved how the cake turned out! Huge thanks to Steve for helping with this one.
"I'm two!"
My boy and me
Aunt Rach and Dallas
Hunter with his cousins Gavin and Owen - pizza lunch!
Nana, Papa & Dallas
Uncle Dan and Preston
Daddy putting together the train track
Week 3: More sick - this time, runny noses, congestion, ear infections, and coughs. Poor Hunter hasn't been to church since he threw up in nursery on his birthday (January 11). Steve and I enjoyed two date nights to IKEA this month. Dallas started using the exersaucer and high chair! All he does in the high chair is sit with us at meals...and sleep occasionally. He also started rolling over consistently. Mobile baby!
Happy baby! Glad to be standing up.
So tired - he fell right asleep in his high chair. I just love the little folded hands :)








No comments:
Post a Comment