Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Family Temple Trip and More

A few weeks ago, we had a chance to visit the temple together as a family and take some pictures. We hadn't been to the temple as a family since January right after Hunter was born, so it was a neat experience with the kids.


And some other fun happenings lately:
This picture just warms my heart. Ellie was reading Hunter a story. She's pretty amazing - she memorizes her library books well enough to "read" them herself. I love taking turns reading with her. Sometimes I read to hear, sometimes she reads to me, and sometimes she reads to Hunter or Daddy.

 This kid is ready for college football season to start!

 Daddy and his mini-me

 He's...kinda of a major cutie...

Ellie recently learned how to play Memory (and not just the version on my Kindle) - she LOVES it :)

3 comments:

Janeal said...

Love the new pictures!

Janessa Couch said...

So fun! They are adorable!

Rachael said...

So....you need to email me when you update your blog since I uh, don't read blogs anymore. Please? And Hunter is a stud. Love these pics!