Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday Season Shenanigans

Here's how our December has been going:

My sweet friends threw me a baby shower at the beginning of the month! 
Karina, me and Holly - they are both due in May

***

I displayed the felt Christmas tree I made for Ellie.
 She loves it.

***
 
Ellie visited Santa!
I thought there would be tears - but there weren't. *whew* Just a look of concern. 

***

We got asked to portray Joseph and Mary at our ward Christmas "Night in Bethlehem". Or as Steve likes to remind me, I got asked to play Mary due to my very pregnant state - so he's Joseph by default :) 
 Either way - Ellie made a very cute child of Bethlehem.

***
 
We continued with our holiday tradition of baking and decorating gingerbread men. If it's possible, I think they turned out even yummier than last year! Steve and I really enjoyed the decorating part.
 He's always so creative and funny with how he 'dresses' his men. 

 And Ellie loves snacking on the little guys.

 ***

I spend my days constantly on my toes with this little girl running around like a crazy woman! We try to have at least one play date per week - in the afternoon when I lose my sanity :) This is Ellie's favorite playmate, Tanner.
They really get along well. Both just entered nursery at church. I think they are each others' saving grace...

Can't wait for the rest of the holidays' festivities next week!

1 comment:

DeAngelo Family said...

So...at first glance I thought you posted a picture of me...pregnant...wearing that shirt. hehe :) I want to eat those gingerbread men!!