For Steve's birthday this year, I made ribs, asparagus and cheesy biscuits. The ribs were so delicious! (He may ask for them every year...)
Ellie liked it too
We had our neighbor take a photo of us before the big birthday dinner
We got Ellie a few gifts to open as well - and somehow I neglected to get pictures of Steve opening his presents, but I got some of Ellie opening hers...
Ellie loves her new baby doll
The cake
The birthday guy!
Two crazies
Well, Steve got some things he really wanted/needed for his birthday. We had birthday breakfasts a few different times; enjoyed a birthday dinner date to a place in Kansas City called B.B's Lawnside BBQ - delicious BBQ; and generally celebrated all week!
1 comment:
Feliz Cumple Stev-O! Looks like a super yummy dinner and fun times! I just think Owen looks so much like Ellie! Funny, eh?
Post a Comment