WHAT?!?! That is so awesome!!!! Congrats!!!
What a cute way to announce it. :) SO CAN NOT wait to meet baby! I hope you are feeling better.
LOVE IT!!!!! Hope pregnancy is treating you well!!!
I've been waiting for that announcement. Congratulations!!!
What?!?!?!?! j/k :) That's so exciting :) We can't wait for the little one to get here!!! See you in 2 weeks!!
I am so happy for you. When are you due? Oh this is so exciting. Congrats!
YEAH! Congrats!
What a cute way to announce! Congratulations you two! How EXCITING! BTW how was YOUR trip to Hawaii??! :) I think we barely missed each other!
Yea!!! A Mini Thompson! I am so excited! We need to go back to Disneyland with all of the litte people...
That is the cutest little blob I've ever seen!!! Sooo excited for you guys.
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for the two of you. I too love how you announced this. So, when are you due?
Big news. Congrats! Hope you've been feeling OK and I'm sure we'd all love to hear more details... like a due date.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
WHAT?!?! That is so awesome!!!! Congrats!!!
What a cute way to announce it. :) SO CAN NOT wait to meet baby! I hope you are feeling better.
LOVE IT!!!!! Hope pregnancy is treating you well!!!
I've been waiting for that announcement. Congratulations!!!
What?!?!?!?! j/k :) That's so exciting :) We can't wait for the little one to get here!!! See you in 2 weeks!!
I am so happy for you. When are you due? Oh this is so exciting. Congrats!
YEAH! Congrats!
What a cute way to announce! Congratulations you two! How EXCITING! BTW how was YOUR trip to Hawaii??! :) I think we barely missed each other!
Yea!!! A Mini Thompson! I am so excited! We need to go back to Disneyland with all of the litte people...
That is the cutest little blob I've ever seen!!! Sooo excited for you guys.
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for the two of you. I too love how you announced this. So, when are you due?
Big news. Congrats! Hope you've been feeling OK and I'm sure we'd all love to hear more details... like a due date.
Post a Comment