In the meantime, we have been enjoying being married for the past nine days :) This weekend we were able to relax a bit, as well as go out and do something fun.Steve and I realized that our first date ever - back when we were friends - was to a Jon Schmidt concert. That was five years ago. Our first official date when we were in the earliest stages of dating this time around was also to a Jon Schmidt concert, one year ago. Back then, I figured I was the easiest choice of a date. I knew Steve knew I liked Jon Schmidt as well and we were good friends...if he couldn't find a real date, it made sense to ask me as a friend :) Little did I know at the time that Steve had already decided to pursue dating me.
Friday night was our first date as a married couple. You'll never guess where we went...to the annual Jon Schmidt concert :) It was fabulous as always~I think it's now a yearly tradition for us.
We unexpectedly received Phoenix Coyotes tickets for Saturday night - it's a hockey team. Steve's Canadian - he loves hockey! We were lucky to have great seats...for free!
Yay for fun weekend activities as a newlywed couple :)




5 comments:
Sounds like a great first week being married!! And yes, the wedding was perfect!
Congratulations! Your dress looks stunning and you have that beautiful glow of happiness.
Just a small complaint. I have been waiting for nine days for weddings photos and a big update on the big day and all I get are some dark shots of you guys in sweaters at a hockey game. *Sigh* I'll have to continue waiting.
LOVE YA!!!
Oh my goodness, you are so gorgeous!!! Love the dress and what an adorable pic. So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the wedding pics.
Congrats! Congrats! I love the one picture. You look simply fabulous! I wish you the wonderful eternal bliss that Matt & I have had. Maybe one day we will see each other again. I am so happy for you.
Erin
Congratulations!!! You both look so happy and that's the way it's supposed to be. Remember to always do the things to keep it that way, it's totally worth it!
Laura
Post a Comment